Why is renting a yacht in Antalya interesting?Are you planning a seaside vacation in Antalya? We offer you an interesting alternative to passive beach holidays - yacht rental. Antalya is not only countless beaches, bars and discos, it is also a region rich in historical monuments and natural beauty. There is something to see here, and not only on land, but also at sea. Renting a yacht in Antalya will allow you to take a fresh look at this interesting region - from the sea. In addition, you:
- have a great time with friends, loved ones and loved ones, and if you order only a cabin, you will be able to meet other similar lovers of boat trips and possibly make new friends;
- you will feel a pleasant sea breeze, light swaying on the waves and breathe in the clean sea air on your full chest, the whole range of emotions from a yacht trip cannot be described in words;
- get to the most remote and beautiful corners of Antalya, you will be able to see in your own words what is inaccessible to a tourist on land;
- remember your vacation and sea cruise for a long time.
What to see in Antalya by renting a yachtHere are the main and most interesting sights in Antalya that you should definitely visit:
- The ancient town of Kaleici.
- Hidirlik (tower).
- Ruins of the Greek city of Aspendos.
- Ruins of the Greek city of Termessos.
- Caves and karst springs.
- Duden waterfalls.
- Clock tower.
- Köprülü Canyon.
- Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Museum.
- Waterfall Manavgat.
What is better, yacht or catamarans rental?There are two of the most common types of boats that you can rent - yachts and catamarans. Both have their advantages. And so that you better understand their specifics, here are their main advantages:
- More budgetary solution. The yacht is smaller and cheaper than a catamaran of the same length, so all costs for a yacht will be lower anyway;
- The yacht sails much more interesting. She is able to roll and make sharp maneuvers, she is better for dynamic swimming;
- Yachts take up less space in the marina and are easier and cheaper to moor.
- The catamaran is larger and more comfortable than the yacht. With a comparable length, the catamaran is at least 50% longer. More space means more comfort for everyone;
- The catamaran does not rock so much on the waves. This is good news for those who are seasick, and the catamaran is almost impossible to roll over and sink;
- Slight sediment. You can get close to the shore, even in shallow water.