Why rent a yacht in Bodrum?Rest on the seashore in Turkey is not only an opportunity to lie on the beach, sunbathe, and have fun at the disco, there is something to do, for example, an active vacation at the sea and for this there is a yacht rental.Bodrum is a city and region with a thousand-year history on the shores of the Aegean Sea. What is only the wonder of the ancient world - the mausoleum in Halicarnassus! Renting a yacht in Bodrum will allow you to:
- spend a pleasant time on board with your friends and family, away from routine and obligations;
- enjoy the beautiful nature of the Aegean Sea, visit the most beautiful bays and islands inaccessible to tourists on land;
- get a lot of pleasant emotions and impressions from your cruise. If you have never swam in the sea on a yacht before - be sure to try it, it's worth it.
What to see in Bodrum by renting a yachtHere is a short list of must-see things to do in Bodrum:
- old town and castle;
- maritime museum;
- old shipyard;
- the gate of Myndos;
- the ruins of Halicarnassus;
- Museum of Underwater Archeology.
Yacht rental - sailing or motorWhen you choose a yacht for rent in Turkey, then, as a rule, you are offered a sailing or motor yacht. If you have never sailed on such boats before, you may find it a little difficult to choose between these types of boats. Here are the main benefits of each:
- The inimitable romance of a sailing trip.
- The most cost-effective solution compared to all other types of small boats.
- Large selection. As a rule, it is these yachts that dominate the fleet, so you can easily choose the vessel of your choice.
- Doesn’t depend on weather conditions. The motor yacht will sail in a strong headwind.
- High speed. A motor yacht sails at least 3 times faster than a sailing yacht, so you can cover long distances.
- Motor yachts are larger and more comfortable than sailing yachts (usually).