Yacht charter - spend your vacation interesting and exciting
Cuba offers tourists more than just swimming and sunbathing on the beach. This is an interesting country with a rich history and distinctive culture. There really is something to see here, and to see as much as possible in the shortest possible time, it is better to book a sea cruise, so you need a yacht rental. Cienfuegos
is a small port city on the southern coast of Cuba. There is a marina where you can rent a yacht, so if you arrive at Cienfuegos Airport you can start exploring Cuba right from here.Yacht charter in Cienfuegos
is not only an opportunity to discover Liberty Island in a new way, but also a pleasant pastime in an atmosphere of relaxation and tranquility. A sailing yacht cruise will give you an unforgettable experience. It's worth trying at least once in a lifetime.
Yacht charter in Cienfuegos - what to seeRenting a yacht and speedboat in Cienfuegos
will give you access to a number of interesting places, we recommend that you visit:
- Fortress La Cabana and El Morro. The fortress of Cabana and El Morro once defended the capital from frequent attacks from enemies and pirates from the sea. Different buildings belong to different eras, but they are all well preserved.
- Alexander Humboldt National Park. The most beautiful place, which is named after the German scientist who once visited the island of Liberty.
- Bellamar Cave. If you love to explore caves, Bellamar is the place for you. Stalactites, stalagmites, underground lakes and halls - these are all Bellamar.
- Baconao National Park. A huge park area, 50 kilometers long between the mountains and the sea. You can walk here all day.
- Valley of Viñales. The views of this valley are breathtaking. Viñales made Pinar del Rio famous not only throughout the country, but also beyond its borders. It has everything you need for a pleasant stay.
- Varadero. Varadero is one continuous beach city, the total length of which is as much as 20 km. If you want to find yourself a secluded place to relax, here you will definitely find it.
Price for renting a yacht in CienfuegosThe cost of renting a yacht in Cuba
, or elsewhere, is a combination of various factors, including the type and size of the vessel, as well as its age and equipment, the season in which you book the cruise, and various surcharges / fees from the charter company. Here are some tips on how to find a good option for yourself at a reasonable price.
|Choosing the type of vessel||Yacht or catamaran? Motorboat or sailboat? The most budget option is a small sailing yacht. By choosing such a boat, you can save money, get an acceptable level of comfort, and most importantly - unforgettable emotions, and this is exactly what you need, right? It is also worth paying attention to the equipment of the vessel. The more different systems on board, the more expensive it is.|
|Choosing the age of the vessel||All ships can be roughly divided into several types: new, middle-aged and old. In our opinion, the optimal solution is a middle-aged yacht (up to 5 years old). Such boats are an excellent compromise between cost and quality / comfort.|
|Choosing the season||Everyone knows that the cost of recreation in low season will be significantly lower than in high season. This also applies to yacht rental. If you are willing to put up with the fact that the weather conditions will not always be ideal, it is better to choose the low season, thanks to which you can save about 30%.|
If you just want to rent a yacht in Cuba
and not bother with selection and organizational issues, our managers are ready to help you choose the best option, especially for you, taking into account the individual requirements of the customer.