Yacht charter in Kalkara is an interesting type of active recreation
You can easily spend your entire summer vacation on the white sand of the Maltese beach with a cocktail in hand. But - this is not all that this amazing island offers. Here you will find many opportunities for outdoor activities such as yacht charter. Kalkara is a small town on the shores of the Mediterranean and has a large yacht marina, so you can make it your starting point for exploring the region. From here you can book several different tours for a day or two or three, or even a whole week. Malta is a small but very interesting country that has something to show to foreign tourists, so yacht charter in Kalkara is quite a popular service.
Yacht charter - where to go from Kalkara?
Now let's see where a tourist can go using a yacht charter in Kalkara. Here is a sample list of local attractions worth visiting:
- the island of Gozo;
- Palace of the Master of Malta;
- Gkhar-Dalam caves;
- San Anton Garden;
- Rocca's house;
- ancient temples of Malta;
- Fort Manoel;
So now all you have to do is choose a vessel for your trip.
How to choose a yacht for charter in Malta
Almost 50 different boats that you can rent in Kalkara can be divided into 4 basic types: sailing yacht, catamaran, motor yacht, superyacht. Each of them has its own characteristics, and its own strengths, thanks to which they are chosen. Here is a list of the main benefits of each:
- The most common type, there are the most of such yachts, so you can easily find the best option for yourself;
- rental costs are lower here than any other vessel;
- You will find the unique atmosphere of a sea voyage under sail only here.
- The catamaran is much larger and more spacious, and therefore more comfortable than the yacht (of the same length);
- the catamaran is much more stable at sea - good news for those who are seasick;
- due to a slight draft, the catamaran can enter without any problems even in shallow water.
- Her powerful engines allow such a yacht to reach a decent speed of 30 knots (three times faster than sailing yachts);
- a motor yacht can sail even in bad weather conditions, so it is less susceptible to seasonal influences than a sailing vessel;
- due to the high speed, you can cover long distances, which greatly expands the geography of your trip.
- These are the most comfortable of all types of ships. The interior is like a 5-star hotel;
- superyachts are large and can accommodate a large group of people;
- Thanks to powerful motors and good equipment, they are well suited for any trip, for any length of time and distance.
For those who want to rent a yacht in Marina Kalkara, we recommend contacting our managers. They will select the best solution for you, taking into account all your wishes. This way you can save your time, money and nerves.