New opportunities for outdoor activities with yacht charter in Marina Le Marin
When you think about a seaside vacation, what comes to your mind first? Sea, beach, sun lounger, hotel? What if you try a more active option, like going on a sea cruise? Such a vacation will definitely bring you a sea of pleasant impressions and will be remembered for a long time, and yacht rental will help you with this. Le Maren (Martinique) is part of the Lesser Antilles, it is a small picturesque island in the Caribbean. Martinique can be the starting point for your exciting sailing adventure. There is good infrastructure for yachting, there is something to see, a warm mild climate, interesting history and culture, and prices for yacht rental in Martinique
can pleasantly surprise you, especially in the low season. If you are looking to sail in the Caribbean, Martinique is a great option.
Yacht charter in the Caribbean - what to see? Renting a yacht and speedboat in Le Marin
is an opportunity to get to the beautiful remote corners of the region, which are inaccessible to tourists in any other way. We recommend that you visit the following places:
- Botanical garden Balata. Here you will find nearly three thousand plant species from the tropics. You can sit on a bench all day at least admiring the beauty of this place.
- Fort-de-France. Fort-de-France is the administrative center of Martinique, its main port. We recommend that you visit the historic city center.
- Saint Pierre. Once this city was the main transport hub of the country, the pearl of Martinique, which in 1902 was shaken by a volcanic eruption. The ruins of the old city can still be found in the vicinity of New Saint-Pierre.
- Peninsula Caravelle. Here you will find traces of the historical past of the island, the remains of a sugar factory and cane plantations.
- Zoo Martinique and Le Carbet. Of interest are not only the animals themselves, which live as close as possible to natural conditions, but also the local decorations (the zoo is located on the site of an old sugar plantation). Here you can enjoy your time with the whole family.
Choosing a boat for a cruise
The next step is to choose a vessel. In most cases, you can choose several types of vessels: sailing, or motor, catamarans, or yachts, of different age and configuration. If you do not know their basic features, it will be difficult for you to make an informed decision, so here we will give you a few recommendations to help you better navigate. The following table provides advice on choosing the best option, taking into account which factor is the most important for you (price, speed, comfort, etc.)
|Selection factor ||Optimal vessel |
|Price ||Sailing vessels are several times cheaper than motor boats, including because of the high fuel consumption of the latter. If you want to enjoy your cruise and not waste space money, we recommend you a small sailing yacht (up to 10 people). It should also be remembered that the price of renting a yacht or boat in Le Marin will also depend on the age of the vessel, its equipment, additional services, as well as the season when you book the cruise. |
|Comfort ||A luxury superyacht with a length of over 30 meters is capable of providing you with the highest level of comfort found in the finest five star hotels. A catamaran is also a good choice as there is quite a lot of space on board. More space means more comfort. |
|Speed ||In terms of speed, powerboats are definitely better than sailboats. If the average sailing yacht is capable of sailing at a speed of 8-9 knots, then a motor yacht can reach a speed of 30 knots. More speed - more distance can be covered, meaning you can plan long routes. |
|Swimming emotions ||If you want to get a thrill from your cruise and feel the romance of sea adventures, we recommend that you choose a sailing vessel, because it gives incomparable emotions. |
|Spaciousness ||For those who hate small, enclosed cabins, a larger vessel such as a superyacht or catamaran is better. There you will definitely not feel embarrassed. |
|Stability ||Catamarans, due to the peculiarities of their design, hardly sway on the waves - this is the best choice for those who suffer from seasickness. |
There are quite a few nuances in the matter of renting a yacht, and if you do not want to delve into all these details, but simply rent a yacht in Martinique
, contact our specialists. They are well versed in this, and will help you get the desired result in the shortest possible time. Le Marin yacht charter will open this amazing and interesting region for you, you will not regret it!