Rent a yacht and boat in the port of Lazur - choose an adventure!
Montenegro is a small but quite interesting country. Here you can distinguish the northeastern part, which is the mountains, and the southwestern part, the Adriatic coast. If you come to rest in one of the local seaside resorts (Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Herceg Novi), we recommend that you use the yacht rental service. Lazur - a small marina located in the town of Herceg Novi at the entrance to the Bay of Kotor, will be an excellent starting point. From here you can visit several interesting places during the day, both in the bay itself and beyond. Now let's look at where you can go with your yacht charter in Lazur
Where to go in Montenegro using yacht charter
So let's take a look at what you can visit in the region using Lazur yacht charter
- Tivat. Quite a large (by local standards) port city; by the way, the airport is located here. It is full of restaurants, bars and discos. Exhibitions and festivals are often held in Tivat, there is good infrastructure. Tivat is definitely worth a visit to a foreign tourist.
- Donja Lastva. This small town with lovely houses and cozy gardens is a real idyllic paradise of Montenegro. Here you can quietly and calmly rest at the foot of the Vrmac mountain, enjoying the beautiful views of the area around. Donja Lastva also has two medieval churches, one of which is over 1000 years old.
- Prcanj. If you love aesthetic views and quiet relaxation, Prcanj is what you need. The town is literally copied from a postcard and is covered with greenery. It will be pleasant to walk along the promenade here in a quiet and calm atmosphere. In addition, in Prcanj you will find a large 18th century temple, one of the largest in the region.
- Kotor. It was this city that gave the name to the entire bay, it cannot be ignored. The city center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the top 10 must-see places in the Adriatic. The fortress walls and most of the houses in the historical center are still preserved here, and there are also many different temples, restaurants, shops and crowds of cats walking everywhere.
Choosing a suitable vessel
In any case, you will have to choose your own cruise ship. In any marina, you will have a choice of at least a dozen boats. Here are some guidelines on how to choose the right yacht for charter:
||Things to remember when renting a yacht
||You choose not only by size, but also by the type of vessel:
• Sailing yachts. This is the simplest and most affordable option, while they are able to give you unforgettable emotions from a sea cruise under sail;
• Motor yachts. They are able to sail much more and faster than sailing ones, so you can plan long crossings. True, you will have to pay for speed with high fuel consumption;
• Catamarans. Such vessels are much larger than yachts, they are more spacious and more stable at sea. True, the cost of renting a catamaran will be higher than that of a yacht.
||1. All yachts and catamarans can be roughly divided into 4 age groups:
1. New (up to 3 years old). The most expensive and comfortable ones.
2. Almost new (up to 5 years old). Almost indistinguishable from new ones, but 20% cheaper.
3. Medium (up to 10 years old). Almost always worse equipped than new ones, about 30% cheaper.
4. Older (over 10 years old). Poorly equipped and less comfortable, about 40% cheaper than new ones.
|When to book
||The best option for booking is an early order (6 months in advance) during low season. The difference in price for a similar route and a vessel in high season without prior booking can exceed 50%.
As for the price of renting a yacht or boat Lazur
, in the low season it starts from about 300 € for a small yacht per day (the vessel can accommodate 8-10 people), so if you divide the total amount by the number of people, you get about 30-40 € per person per day. Not that much, right?
The best solution for those wishing to rent a yacht in Montenegro
is to contact professional consultants. Our managers are well versed in all the features of this issue and will help you quickly find the best option for you.