Why Palma de Mallorca?
If you love outdoor activities, adventure and yachting, the stunning and charming city of Palma de Mallorca is your choice, as it has everything you need to do it. The Balearic Islands is the best region for yachting in Spain, and in general, sea cruises are very popular in this country, therefore such a service as yacht rental is in great demand. Palma de Mallorca provides you with:
- Good infrastructure, a large number of marinas in port cities, so that you can easily moor along the way. There is everything a tourist needs: restaurants, cafes, shops, museums, souvenir shops, etc.
- Interesting nature. Large and small islands, bays, mountains, beaches and forests, as well as an interesting underwater world - you can enjoy this beauty 24/7.
- Lots of historical monuments, interesting architecture, culture and cuisine. In Mallorca, you can easily find activities and entertainment to your liking, whatever you are interested in.
- Large selection of yachts and charter companies. You will be able to find exactly what you need - the perfect boat for you on acceptable terms.
- Warm and stable climate. During the high season (May-September) it is warm and dry here - ideal weather for a sea trip.
Palma de Mallorca is the largest city and port in the Balearic Islands, the main center for yachtsmen from all over Spain, there are most ships here, the offices of charter companies are located here, and yacht rental is a very popular service, both among foreigners and among the Spaniards themselves ... In addition, Palma de Mallorca has a rich history, traditions and a distinctive culture. The history of the city goes back over 2000 years. If you are traveling in the Balearic Islands and have not yet been to Palma, be sure to visit this amazing city.Do you want to go on a Mediterranean cruise? We recommend the Balearic Islands in Spain, take advantage of yacht charter in Palma de Mallorca
How to rent a yacht? Main questions
What is the price of renting a yacht or speedboat in Palma de Mallorca?
The cost of yacht charter in Spain
depends on a number of factors. The main ones that affect the cost are: size, type (motor or sailing yacht, catamaran, superyacht) and age of the vessel, seasonality (high and low season), skipper services, additional services on board, duration of the trip. If you want to fully enjoy your trip to the Balearic Islands, we advise you to choose a budget and at the same time atmospheric option - a sailing yacht with a capacity of up to 10 people, aged 3 to 5 years.
Do it yourself, or ask for help?Renting a yacht in Mallorca
is quite a challenge for a beginner. You have to conduct a rather long search, and the selection of the best option, then you will need to agree with the charter company and agree on all the nuances. But you have an alternative - a specialized company that will help you do everything quickly and without any problems in ordering a yacht or catamaran rental in Mallorca
. Here are the benefits of both options:
|Solving the problem on your own||Help from specialists|
|· Savings on the cost of services of the intermediary company.||· Guaranteed result in the shortest possible time;· Saving your time - you voice your wishes, the manager does all the work.|
As you can see, the only advantage of solving the question yourself is a small saving on the cost of services, but is it worth your time and the risk of getting unpleasant surprises? Unlikely.