Renting a yacht in Phuket is a great way to actively spend your vacation in Thailand
Arriving at the sea on vacation, you can of course spend your entire vacation on the beach, being distracted only by going to a restaurant, but what if you try a more active holiday option? Thailand is an amazing country, full of attractions for every taste, from natural beauty to man-made wonders. One of the best ways to see as much as possible in the shortest possible time is to travel by sea, and yacht charter will help you with this. Phuket, arguably the most famous port city in the country, makes a good starting point. Now let's take a closer look at what Thailand has to offer a tourist.
Phuket yacht charter - where to go? Renting a yacht in Phuket
opens up quite a few possibilities for you. Here are the approximate cruise itineraries:
- The Big Buddha statue. A huge seated deity on top of a hill, from which you can see the whole area for kilometers around. This place is definitely worth a visit. In addition, there is a functioning Buddhist temple. Big Buddha is perhaps one of the main attractions in the region.
- Cape Prompthep. This scenic headland is located at the southern tip of Phuket Island. Of course, there is nothing to do here all day, but the sunsets here are simply divine, so it is better to visit the cape in the evening, at sunset. The views from this location are most often the subject of postcards.
- Karon Viewpoint and Mai Khao. Photos from here also often end up on postcards and posters advertising Phuket. Here you will also find an observation deck with an amazing view of the kilometers around. Mai Khao is a famous beach, not far from the airfield, so regular flights (and quite low) fly here. So you can easily create Instagram photos here.
- Another attraction of Phuket is the "Phuket Town" historical area in the middle of the island. Here you can see interesting examples of local architecture in the Thai-Portuguese style, which is not found anywhere else in the world. Here, too, hundreds of photographs can be taken in atmospheric locations. In general, Phuket is a pretty photogenic place that is conducive to photography.
- Temple of Wat Chalong. This place cannot be ignored. It is a very popular tourist attraction and probably the most beautiful temple on the entire island. True, there will be crowds of tourists here, but it's worth it. There are other notable Buddhist temples in Phuket, but this one is perhaps the best.
Phuket yacht or boat rental price
The total cost of renting a yacht is determined by a combination of a number of basic parameters, and under certain circumstances, the price for similar cruises can differ significantly. So let's take a look at what exactly determines the total cost:
| ||How does it affect |
|Yacht/Catamaran ||• Самое бюджетное решение - парусная яхта. Как правило, это - небольшие суда, способные взять на борт до 10 человек. Они сильно зависят от погодных условий; • моторная лодка будет чуть больше, и значительно быстрее, а значит, вы сможете планировать большой переход; • катамараны будут еще больше, значительно стабильнее (даже при сильных волнах), правда и более дороже (примерно в 2 раза, по сравнению с парусной яхтой той же длины). |
|Age of the vessel ||The age of the vessel is also an essential criterion that determines the cost of renting a yacht. • 1-3 years (new) - the most expensive boats; • 3-5 years (almost new) - almost the same condition as new, but about 20% cheaper; • 5-10 years (average) - there are usually the most of such boats, and there are plenty to choose from, they are about 30% cheaper than new ones; • over 10 years (old) - the cheapest, while the least comfortable. |
|Additional services ||In most cases, in addition to the vessel itself, you will be offered additional services such as diving or snorkeling. These services may be included in the total cost, but sometimes they are paid separately. |
|Seasonality ||Every resort country has seasons (high and low). For Thylind, the high season is from November to March, during this period it is warm and dry. During steel time there can be quite heavy rains. Accordingly, the difference in the price for a cruise on the same conditions can go up to 50%. |
For those wishing to rent a yacht in Thailand
, we suggest contacting our specialists, they will promptly select a route and a yacht for you, taking into account your preferences.