Yacht charter on Koh Samui is a great way to actively spend your vacation in ThailandThailand has a lot to offer foreign tourists. And this is not only a beach holiday near the hotel. There are many interesting places in this country that will appeal to a wide variety of tourists, and those who love wildlife, and those who are interested in history, and those who want to discover the local cuisine. The best way to see as much as possible in a short amount of time is to travel by sea in a small boat, and yacht charter is best suited for this. On about. Koh Samui (a small island in the Gulf of Thailand) has excellent infrastructure, and from here you can easily get to Cambodia, Vietnam and Malaysia.
Yacht and boat rental on Koh Samui - where to go?Renting a yacht on Koh Samui will allow you to better get acquainted with the sights of the Gulf of Thailand.
- Waterfalls Namuang. In fact, there are even two waterfalls (the lower one, Namuang-1, is a sheer rock, about twenty meters high, and the upper, Namuang-2, which is more gentle and wider. However, there is one feature - in the high season it will be dry and there will be water not much, moreover, they can even dry out, so it is best to come here at the end of the rainy season - in September, or October, or in February.
- Rocks Hin Ta & Hin Yai. This is a small section of the coast, in which, due to natural corrosion, a group of stones has been washed, which outlines resemble male and female charms) Tourists love this place very much and often come here.
- Cultural Center - Dusit Deva. The center is a large mansion in a picturesque area of the city. There are almost no tourists here, and in vain! There is a lot to see here. No one lives here, and the owner of the house made a real museum out of it, with a bunch of local wonders.
- Guan Yu. This sanctuary is striking in its scale even today. It is dedicated to the local god Guan Yu. The object has become so popular that it has grown around the infrastructure, so you can see it and relax at a local institution.
- Angthong Park. This marine park occupies several islets located near Koh Samui. This is a real lost paradise in the tropics, surrounded by untouched nature. Caves, beaches, lakes in islands, and incredible views around. Angthong Park is definitely worth a visit.
Yacht or boat rental price on Koh SamuiYes, yacht charter is not a cheap vacation, but with the right approach it can be made quite budgetary. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your cruise without paying a lot of money.
|Choosing a yacht||Choosing the right type of boat is very important when renting a yacht. What do we want to get? An acceptable level of comfort for a reasonable price. The different types of boats are described below, in ascending order of price (and comfort): • sailing yacht; • motor yacht; • catamaran; • luxury superyacht. Finding the right balance between price and comfort is important. As for the rental price, the difference between different types of ships can be up to tens of times. Of course, the new ship will be in better condition, better equipped, and more comfortable than the old one (more than 10 years old), but in our opinion, the best option is a ship aged from three to five years, it will be about 25% cheaper than a new one, but at the same time almost in the same condition.|
|Do you need additional services||On any cruise, you will be offered not only the ship itself, but also various additional options, for example, visiting different places, equipment for active recreation, etc. This will of course be reflected in the total cruise price. But whether you need it is a question.|
|Choosing a season||The cheapest booking option is 6 months in advance and during low season. Thus, you will be able to save more than 50% of the cost (compared to the high season without early booking.) For Thailand, the high season is November and all winter months, the rest of the time is the low season.|