Yacht charter Slano - active holidays at sea
Croatia is a rather interesting country for tourists; here you can not only have a pleasant and carefree time on the beach. This country has a rich and eventful history and culture, it is interesting to discover, and one of the best ways to do this is to go on a sea cruise. What do you need for this? Yacht charter! Slano
is a small seaside village near the famous Dubrovnik. From here you can easily explore one of the most beautiful regions of southern Europe - Dalmatia. Renting a yacht will allow you not only to discover Croatia, but also to spend a pleasant time with friends, far from the usual problems and crowded beaches.
Yacht and speedboat charter in Marina Slano - possible routesRenting a yacht at Marina Slano
will allow you to enjoy the beauty of Dalmatia. We advise you to visit the following places:
- Split. This ancient city with almost 1700 years of history is the largest in the region, the capital of Dalmatia. You can find everything here: beaches, areas with beautiful architecture, cafes, restaurants, shops, a beautiful promenade. Due to the fact that the city itself has often passed from hand to hand throughout its history, many eras and styles have been imprinted on it.
- Dubrovnik. Another ancient city with a rich history. Its historical part has hardly changed and has not suffered at all over the centuries. Old Dubrovnik looks almost the same as it did 1000 years ago! The city is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List and is definitely worth a visit.
- Sibenik is the largest city and center of North Dalmatia. He has something to show tourists, for example, the beautiful Cathedral of St. James, which was built in the 15th century. Also here on a small island is the fortress of St. Nicholas (16th century), designed to protect the city from invasion from the sea, and the fortress of St. Anne on a hill outside the city - to protect against invasion from land. It is definitely worth coming here for at least one day.
- The nature of Dalmatia. The shores of the Adriatic Sea are a special attraction in Dalmatia. Mountains extending into the sea, numerous bays of interesting shapes, pine forests, small islands and straits between them, and even the purest sea water. Since there is almost no production in Dalmatia, there is nothing here that would pollute this amazing nature. Be sure to visit the Kornati Park and the Krka Park.
Choosing a boat for rent
As for the price of renting a yacht or speedboat in Slano
, it strongly depends on a number of factors, including:
- Season. Like anywhere else, here in Croatia there are high and low seasons. High - summer months + May and September and the rest of the time - low season. The difference in cost between them can be up to 50%;
- Type and size of the vessel. Naturally, the larger the vessel, the more expensive it is, and as for the type, the cheapest will be sailing yachts, motor boats of the same size will be more expensive + fuel costs are much higher, and the most expensive are catamarans. But they are the most spacious and comfortable;
- The age of the vessel. New and submarine yachts (up to 3 years old) will cost the most, yachts under 5 years old - about 20% cheaper, those under 10 years old - another 10% cheaper, and over 10 years old - another 20% cheaper ... The optimal choice is something in between, not very expensive, but quite comfortable at the same time;
- Additional services. On any cruise, you will be offered a number of additional services and possible activities, for example, snorkeling, diving, etc. Of course, all this will be reflected in the total cost, but which of this you really need is up to you.
The optimal solution for those wishing to rent a yacht in Croatia
is to seek professional advice. Our managers will promptly select for you exactly what you need, taking into account all your wishes and requirements.