Cuba attracts millions of tourists from all over the world every year thanks to the combination of factors such as a good climate, an interesting and rich culture and history, original cuisine and good opportunities for sea tourism. "Liberty Island" is more than four thousand islands in the Caribbean Sea, so yacht charter in Cuba is very popular.
For those who want to rent a yacht here, it is best to consider the island of Trinidad, the island of Cienfuegos, or the Punta Frances archipelago. These regions have the best infrastructure for yachting: a large fleet of ships, as well as hundreds of marinas and bays equipped for yachting enthusiasts.
Due to the tropical climate, even in the cold season, the temperature exceeds 20 ° C, so yacht rental in Cuba is in demand practically all year round, but nevertheless the peak here falls from late autumn to early spring, at this time it is dry and warm here. Another advantage of yachting in this country is the opportunity to visit as many places as possible in a short time, in particular, an orchid sanctuary, a crocodile nursery, and a factory for the production of the legendary Cuban cigars.
Benefits of yacht charter in Cuba
Here are just some of the reasons why tourists choose Cuba for yachting:
- The cleanest beaches, for example, Varadero - the cleanest in the world according to UNESCO.
- Excellent diving conditions - there is a very rich underwater world, and the weather is almost always favorable for divers.
- Local exotic: local cigars and rum, as well as various souvenirs with Che Guevara and Fidel, this is not found anywhere else.
- Interesting cuisine - using local produce and original Creole recipes, plus legendary local cocktail bars.
- Unique spirit. In Havana, you will experience the unique retro atmosphere of the mid-20th century.
How to rent a yacht in Cuba without spending tons of money?
Many people, choosing a yacht for rent, are guided primarily by the cost-comfort ratio. Naturally, you pay for the size - the larger the boat, the more expensive it will cost, but this is not the only factor.
The cost of renting a yacht depends on its type:
- Sailing yacht - usually a small vessel, minimal cost;
- Motor yacht - the cost of renting such a boat will be significantly higher + fuel will cost more;
- Superyachts are large luxury boats that cost significantly more.
A catamaran is a large vessel for a large company, it will cost more than a yacht and a motor yacht.
In the tour description, as a rule, the cost is indicated, which includes or does not include the following components:
|Cost type||Included / not included|
|Cabin rental||All inclusive|
|Insurance deposit||Paid separately, as a rule, if the boat is rented without a captain, if no accidents have occurred, this amount will be returned to you|
|Insurance||Paid separately (not refundable)|
|Fuel||Usually paid separately|
|Team services||Usually included in the price|
|Bed linen / towels||Usually included in the price|
|Final cleaning||Usually included in the price|
|Menu||Usually included in the price|
|Bar menu||Usually paid separately|
When you rent a yacht (no matter which one), all these things are specified in the agreement with the lessor, so we advise you to carefully read this document so that later there will be no unpleasant surprises.
To find the best offer for yourself for renting a yacht in Cuba, we recommend that you seek the help of professionals. Our experts will help you choose the option that is right for you, taking into account your wishes and requirements.