- renting a yacht will cost you less than a catamaran of the same length. Moreover, the difference is quite significant - at least 2 times;
- maneuverability - compared to a catamaran, a yacht is much more controllable, you can sail very dynamically, accelerate and turn sharply, like on a sports car, a catamaran cannot do that;
- less space for mooring - the yacht is narrower, so it will be easier to moor in the marina and the mooring itself will cost you less.
- more space with the same length. There is more room on the catamaran in every way. It is more spacious here, all cabins are on the same level, and isolated from each other;
- stability and safety - the catamaran is very stable and has very good buoyancy, it almost does not heel and sways less on the waves. It is almost impossible to turn it over, even during a storm;
- shallow draft - this means that you can swim close to the shore, and at the same time do not run aground.