New opportunities for outdoor activities with yacht charter in Antigua
Do you want to fill your next vacation at sea with something interesting, do you want this time to be remembered? We advise you to try a sea cruise, and for this you will need a yacht charter. Antigua and Barbuda, a small island nation in the Caribbean, is perfect for this. Why? Because there is everything you need for such a vacation: a warm tropical climate, a large number of interesting places that you can visit, good infrastructure, interesting flora and fauna, opportunities for fishing, diving, snorkeling, etc., all at reasonable prices. In addition, yacht charter in Antigua
is an opportunity to escape from your routine, enjoy time with friends, relax in a quiet environment, and much more. You need to choose a route to your liking and a suitable vessel. Let's talk about this further.
Caribbean yacht charter - where to go? Renting a yacht and speedboat in Antigua
opens up ample opportunities for you to explore this interesting region. There are hundreds of small and large islets here that are worth visiting. We recommend you the following:
- Half Moon Bay, Antigua is one of the most beautiful places in the region. First class beach in the Caribbean.
- Stingray City, Antigua. It is a large pool with slopes. You will have a unique opportunity to observe the behavior of these animals.
- Nelson's Dockyard National Park, Antigua. It was once a British shipyard in the 18th century. It is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Bird sanctuary, Barbuda. A unique nature reserve located in the north of the island of Barbuda. You will not see birds like these anywhere else.
- Darby Cave, Barbuda. This place will be interesting for those who consider themselves an amateur caver and like to climb underground. Here, even in the cave itself, trees grow, a very interesting place.
- Tower of Martello, Barbuda. This 19th century fortification has been well preserved to this day. The Martello Tower is the tallest building on the island.
How to choose the right boat?
So, when you choose a route to your liking, you will need to choose a boat. This question can be quite difficult, especially for a beginner, so we will give you some tips on how to find it. This choice is always individual, because for different people the acceptance criteria will be different: for some, comfort is important, for others - speed, others have a strictly limited budget, etc. Therefore, here we present tips for choosing the best option, taking into account different priorities:
|The most important factor ||Optimal choice |
|Comfort ||No doubt the most comfortable will be luxury superyachts with a length of 30 meters or more. Their interior resembles rooms in expensive hotels, providing passengers with top-level comfort. |
|Speed ||Motor ships are capable of speeds that are 3-4 times higher than the speed of sailing ships. So, if your task is to visit as many places as possible, it is better to choose a motor yacht. |
|Stability at sea ||There are quite a few people prone to seasickness. The most important factor for them is that the ship does not sway on the waves, otherwise no one needs such a rest. In this regard, the best solution is a catamaran. Due to its design, it hardly sways, even in large waves. |
|Space on board ||Space on board is an important component of comfort. The best choice for those who hate small spaces is a catamaran (it is about 50% larger than a yacht of the same length) or a superyacht. |
|Romance ||If your goal is to get new emotions and impressions, and enjoy the romance of a sea cruise, a sailing ship is definitely your favorite. |
|Price ||The price of renting a yacht or boat in Antigua depends on many factors, including the size and type of the vessel, its age and equipment, season, etc. If you want a budget solution, then the best choice is a boat for a walk for a couple of hours, or a small sailing yacht for cruise for several days. |
Organization of a yacht charter is a rather difficult task for a beginner, there are many nuances that need to be considered. But, if you do not want to waste your time on an independent solution of this problem, but just want to rent a yacht in Antigua
, you can contact the specialists of our company. They will quickly select the best option for you, taking into account all your wishes.