Yacht charter in Alimos is an interesting type of outdoor activity
If you came to Greece on vacation and limited yourself only to beaches, clubs and discos, you have lost a lot! There is just a huge number of interesting places that you should definitely visit. The Greeks are accustomed to traveling by sea and have been doing it for thousands of years, so the best way to discover this country is on board and yacht charter will help you with this. Alimos is a small community in the south of Athens, on the shores of the Aegean Sea. This region is full of attractions for every taste: picturesque islands, majestic temples, ruins of ancient cities, cozy bays and numerous beaches. So you can easily find the best route for yourself for a day or two, or even a week.
Yacht charter - where to go from Alimos?
So let's see where a tourist can go by renting a yacht in the Alimos Marina
. Here is a rough list of the most interesting places to visit:
- Temple of Poseidon (Cape Sounion);
- the city of Lavrion;
- the city of Peania;
- Mount Parnita;
- Kesariani monastery;
- the island of Spetses;
And now you just have to choose a ship for your cruise.
How to choose a yacht for charter in Greece
In most cases, a tourist can choose one of the following types of ships: sailing, or motor yacht, or catamaran. In the following table, you will find a few hints on which to choose:
||• Inimitable romance of a sailing cruise;
• budget solution;
• a large selection of yachts of different sizes and configurations.
||• Several times faster than a sailing vessel;
• long transitions can be planned;
• Virtually independent of weather conditions.
||• Much larger in area than a yacht of the same length;
• almost does not swing even at large waves;
• thanks to the shallow draft, you can swim in shallow water.
||• If your budget is strictly limited;
• you are interested in a sailing vessel;
• you are planning a trip during the high season.
||• If you want to cover a long distance;
• you want to swim in not the best weather conditions, or out of season;
• You are not intimidated by high fuel costs.
||• You need a lot of space on board;
• you often get seasick on the boat;
• you are not afraid of the higher rental price than yachts.
For those who are interested in renting a yacht at the Alimos marina
, we recommend contacting the consultants of our company for help. They are well versed in all the intricacies of this issue and will select the best solution for you, taking into account all your requirements.