Active holidays in Turkey - yacht charter Fethiye
Fethiye is one of the most popular resorts in Turkey, which is famous among foreigners for its beaches and nightlife. But here you can find other entertainments, for example, for outdoor activities. One of them is boat trips and yacht rental. Fethiye and the entire region are very rich in various historical and cultural monuments, and there is also very beautiful nature here, so the traveler has where to go on a yacht. But yacht charter in Fethiye is not only an opportunity to visit a bunch of different interesting places, it is also:
- the opportunity to be alone with friends and family, away from the noisy crowded beaches;
- the opportunity to get new emotions and impressions from a sailing trip, if you have never sailed on a yacht before - be sure to try at least one day;
- the ability to break away from the usual things and "reset yourself", such small trips contribute very well to this.
Now let's see what Fethiye offers to tourists.
We draw up a route for traveling on a yacht from Fethiye
So, here is an approximate list of those attractions that are worth visiting in the first place:
- Roman amphitheater;
- blue Lagoon;
- ruins of the Crusader fortress;
- ruins of the city of Kayakoy;
- Saklykent gorge;
- the Lycian city of Pynara;
- tomb of Amyntas;
- beaches of Calis and Patara;
- Gemiler island.
And now all that remains is to find a ship.
Choosing a yacht for rent
When it comes to yacht charter, tourists tend to choose from four main types of boats that are found almost everywhere: sailing yachts, motor boats, catamarans and superyachts. Let's consider what advantages and disadvantages await you when choosing each of them:
So, if you are interested in this type of outdoor activity, and you want to rent a yacht in Fethiye, we advise you to contact our specialists who are well versed in all the features of this issue and will be happy to help you find the best offer. Click here to get a short or long term yacht rental in another part of Turkey.