Yacht charter - enjoy your holiday full
If you are bored with a lazy and monotonous vacation on the beach and daily trips from the hotel to the beach and back, we advise you to diversify it with a sea trip. All you need is a yacht rental. Ibiza is one of the islands in the Balearic archipelago, famous throughout the world for its nightlife. But, there are not only numerous discos and clubs, Ibiza is also the best yachting region in Spain, there is excellent infrastructure, you will have where to go and what to see, you can easily plan a tour for 2,3,5,7 or 10 days ...
In addition, yacht charter in Ibiza is also an opportunity to get away from the usual rhythm and get away from the routine. During your trip, you can fully relax in a pleasant company away from people, problems and obligations, and also, the Balearic Islands is an interesting region with distinctive culture, architecture, cuisine, flora and fauna, there are many interesting things.
Yacht charter in Ibiza - where to go
Renting a yacht and speedboat in Ibiza will give you access to remote islands, where it is impossible to reach by land, but so beautiful! We recommend that you visit the following places:
- Dalt Vila. The old town of Dalt Vila is the historical part of the city of Ibiza. If you love ancient architecture and are interested in learning more about the history of the region, this is a must visit.
- Cathedral of Palma de Mallorca. Palma de Mallorca Cathedral, or as it is also called by the locals, La Seu is the largest temple on the islands, a masterpiece of medieval architecture, be sure to visit this amazing place.
- Valldemosa. The city of Valldemosa on the island of Mallorca has hardly changed over the past centuries and has retained its charm. Yes, there are many modern cafes, restaurants and shops, but the atmosphere of the town is well preserved.
- Drak Caves. If you like speleology, we recommend you visit the "Dragon Caves" in Mallorca. Some were made into a real museum with artificial lighting, maps, guides, while others remained “wild”.
- Es Vedra Island. Those who come to Ibiza should definitely visit the island of Es Vedra. The nature is very beautiful here, and it is also shrouded in an aura of secrets, mysteries, myths and inexplicable phenomena.
- Reserve Mondrago. Lovers of quiet rest and beach relaxation will definitely like it here. On Mondrago you can also dive and snorkel while exploring the local marine fauna.
- Alfabia Gardens. These legendary gardens surround the Alfabia estate - a beautiful place, a masterpiece of garden and park art.
- Almudaina Palace. Here on the islands there is also the royal palace, Almudaina. Among all the existing residences of the Spanish kings, this is the oldest and most picturesque.
Of course, this is not a complete list of what you can visit on the islands. In any case, you can easily make a route for yourself, taking into account your preferences and interests.
Yacht charter in Spain - fast and hassle-free!
When you have chosen the route you like, you will need to choose a boat and discuss all the details of your future trip with the charter company. You have two options for renting yachts in Ibiza in Spain: choose and agree on everything yourself, or use the services of professional managers of our company.
Both have their pros and cons:
+ You don't pay intermediaries;
+ After you solve this issue, you will have a new valuable experience;
- You risk losing sight of something and then getting an unpleasant surprise;
- You are wasting your time, the whole process takes longer than if you turn to professionals
Services of a specialized company
+ You get a guaranteed result in the shortest possible time;
+ You negate possible risks from wrong and rash decisions;
+ You save your time;
More yacht charter destinations
Frequently asked questions about yacht charter
The rental price includes the charter of the yacht and its standard equipment, as well as the first and last berths at the home marina.
The price does not include: fuel, additional equipment and services, parking, meals, transfers, personal medical insurance, air tickets.
All boats rented by charter companies are insured, however you and all team members will need to take out travel medical insurance (for active sports).
We offer sailing yachts, catamarans, motor yachts, luxury yachts and gulets.
Sailing yachts offer the best sailing, sporty and romantic experience at the lowest prices.
Catamarans provide the greatest space, a lot of comfort and respectable sailing. They are also ideal for families with children or large groups.
Motor boats provide speed and power so you can visit more islands and cities and leave more time for sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling and relaxation.
Luxury yachts provide all the benefits of a 5-star hotel, but at the same time offer the opportunity to sail from one destination to another and in privacy.
Gulets are the best option for a large company.
The contract with the company spells out the terms of return at certain points in time.
Almost never, the entire amount is not returned, as a rule, the company can withhold 10% of the amount if you refuse more than six months before the departure date, then the amount decreases as the departure date approaches.
If you entrust the rental issue to us, there will be no difficulties for you, we will take care of all organizational issues.
If you decide to start organizing yourself, you will have much more risks.