Yacht charter in Marina Dalmatia - discover CroatiaYacht charter in Marina Dalmatia gives you access to a picturesque region on the Adriatic coast, here's what you can visit:
- Brac Island. This is one of the most beautiful islands in Dalmatia. Here you will find entertainment for every taste - from secluded corners of the wild nature to centers of active recreation. And there are plenty of restaurants where you can taste local cuisine. The island is also home to the picturesque Croatian village of Skrip.
- Brela. This is a small but very beautiful village with old churches and beautiful houses. Nearby is one of the cleanest beaches in Europe. It's really beautiful here!
- Biokovo National Park is famous for its picturesque landscape. Here you can wander in the caves, walk in nature, ride a bike, and even paragliding. And there are beautiful beaches.
- Dubrovnik. This city is already more than 1300 years old, and historical buildings of different eras and cultures have been perfectly preserved here. Over the centuries, the center of Dubrovnik has not changed much, so it is very atmospheric here. We recommend that you definitely visit this city.
- Split. The largest city in the region with a rich history, Split, is ready to amaze tourists. Huge beaches, narrow streets of the historical center, a beautiful promenade, as well as cafes, restaurants, and souvenir shops. Split is worth a visit.
Which vessel to choose for rentAfter choosing a route, you have to choose a ship. As a rule, in marinas that offer yacht charter, you can choose from several dozens of vessels of different sizes from large to small, several types: sailing, motor and catamarans. If everything is more or less clear with the size, then how to choose the right type of boat? The table below shows the main advantages and disadvantages of each type and will help you make an informed decision before renting a yacht and boat in Dalmatia Marina.
More yacht charter destinations
Frequently asked questions about yacht charter
The rental price includes the charter of the yacht and its standard equipment, as well as the first and last berths at the home marina.
The price does not include: fuel, additional equipment and services, parking, meals, transfers, personal medical insurance, air tickets.
All boats rented by charter companies are insured, however you and all team members will need to take out travel medical insurance (for active sports).
We offer sailing yachts, catamarans, motor yachts, luxury yachts and gulets.
Sailing yachts offer the best sailing, sporty and romantic experience at the lowest prices.
Catamarans provide the greatest space, a lot of comfort and respectable sailing. They are also ideal for families with children or large groups.
Motor boats provide speed and power so you can visit more islands and cities and leave more time for sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling and relaxation.
Luxury yachts provide all the benefits of a 5-star hotel, but at the same time offer the opportunity to sail from one destination to another and in privacy.
Gulets are the best option for a large company.
The contract with the company spells out the terms of return at certain points in time.
Almost never, the entire amount is not returned, as a rule, the company can withhold 10% of the amount if you refuse more than six months before the departure date, then the amount decreases as the departure date approaches.
If you entrust the rental issue to us, there will be no difficulties for you, we will take care of all organizational issues.
If you decide to start organizing yourself, you will have much more risks.