Renting a yacht in Marina di Portorosa is a great way to actively spend your holidays in Italy
Many people are accustomed to relaxing by the sea, spending hours and days in a passive mode: "hotel-beach-bar-hotel", or something similar. But what if you try a more active holiday, which can also bring you new interesting emotions and impressions?
Italy is a country very rich in attractions, which will be interesting to discover for tourists, and yacht rental will help you with this. Marina di Portosa is a great starting point for such a cruise.
Where you can go by yacht in Marina di Portorosa
So, let's look at where you can go on a yacht, our starting point is the yacht marina of Portoros.
- Palermo. This is the largest city on the island, its administrative center, a city of contrasts. There is everything here: beautiful views, interesting architecture, art centers, good restaurants, etc. The city is over 2,500 years old, so it has something to show the tourist.
- Favignana Island, or "butterfly island" (if you look at the neno on the map, it resembles a butterfly with its outlines). This is truly a piece of paradise in Sicily. Here you will find the most beautiful beaches, almost without tourists, and you can only get here by sea. If you want to see the whole island in a day, you can rent a bike.
- City of Agrigento. Of interest to tourists is not the city itself, as one might think, but its surroundings. Tourists are attracted by ancient ruins in the so-called Valley of the Temples, five kilometers from the city.
- Ragusa. The best thing a tourist can find here is the views of the old city for photographs. The atmosphere of Ragusa is typically Mediterranean, a small town with a great history. Although the city was almost completely destroyed by an earthquake 300 years ago, the locals managed to restore it, although now it is made in the same style, in the Sicilian Baroque style. Ragusa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Etna and Catania. The second largest and most important city of the island is interesting for tourists, rather because of the proximity of the world famous volcano, Etna. Etna is the largest volcano in Europe, which erupts periodically (almost every year). When the volcano was active in 2018, thousands of tourists came to Sicily specifically to look at it.
So, as you can see, yacht charter in Sicily will allow you to discover this amazing land.