- Renting a yacht is cheaper than renting a catamaran of the same class. It will always be cheaper, so the associated costs will be lower.
- Maneuverability. The sensations that you experience while sailing on a sailing yacht cannot be compared to anything else. This class of vessel is much faster, more maneuverable and more interesting in terms of drive.
- Less mooring space. It takes up significantly less space in the marina, so it will be easier and cheaper to moor in ports with it.
- There is more space on the catamaran anyway. More space means more comfort. All cabins are well insulated from each other.
- High stability. Yes, the catamaran is less maneuverable, but it doesn’t rock it that much, the catamaran almost never rolls over, from a safety point of view, it is more reliable.
- Due to its design, the catamaran has a small draft. Therefore, on it you can get as close as possible to the coast and shallow water.