If you are looking for yacht charter deals in the Maldives and do not know what to choose, we recommend that you consider the yacht HL33. The vessel was built in a local shipyard, especially for the region, and therefore it is best suited for travel to small atolls surrounded by shallow waters. Yacht HL33 is a beautiful large yacht designed for 18 guests with a wide range of everything you need for maximum comfort and coziness.
The yacht charter price includes:
- Meetings and greetings at the airport
- Transfer from Male airport to HL33 (boat within Male) and back.
- Daily 3 meals a day (buffet – breakfast, lunch, dinner) and afternoon tea;
- Unlimited hot drinks (tea and coffee); Additional drinking water;
- Barbecue on a desert island (weather and routes permitting)
Organization of scuba diving on board:
- 3 dives per person per day, including one night dive per week (weather and route permitting), 17 dives in total.
- Diving. Services of a qualified, experienced English speaking PADI Dive instructor (2 dive guides on board);
- Snacks or cookies with hot / cold drinks after each dive or excursion;
- Visiting local islands and even virgin uninhabited islands (weather and routes permitting)
- Local fishing equipment
- State tax TGST 12%
The cost of renting a yacht does not include:
- Equipment rent
- Massages and spa treatments on board
- Travel and diving insurance (required)
- Tipping the crew
- GST taxes apply to all services sold on board.
- Green tax