If you are looking for yacht charter deals in the Maldives and do not know what to choose, we recommend that you consider the Motor yacht HL33. The vessel was built in a local shipyard, especially for the region, and therefore it is best suited for travel to small atolls surrounded by shallow waters. Motor yacht HL33 is a beautiful large yacht designed for 18 guests with a wide range of everything you need for maximum comfort and coziness.
The yacht charter price includes:
- Meetings and greetings at the airport
- Transfer from Male airport to HL33 (boat within Male) and back.
- Daily 3 meals a day (buffet – breakfast, lunch, dinner) and afternoon tea;
- Unlimited hot drinks (tea and coffee); Additional drinking water;
- Barbecue on a desert island (weather and routes permitting)
Organization of scuba diving on board:
- 3 dives per person per day, including one night dive per week (weather and route permitting), 17 dives in total.
- Diving. Services of a qualified, experienced English speaking PADI Dive instructor (2 dive guides on board);
- Snacks or cookies with hot / cold drinks after each dive or excursion;
- Visiting local islands and even virgin uninhabited islands (weather and routes permitting)
- Local fishing equipment
- State tax TGST 12%
The cost of renting a yacht does not include:
- Equipment rent
- Massages and spa treatments on board
- Travel and diving insurance (required)
- Tipping the crew
- GST taxes apply to all services sold on board.
- Green tax
We rented a yacht for a wedding photo shoot. Photos are obtained – fire. A very beautiful setting, especially if you drive closer to sunset. As a bonus, get a romantic yacht trip with your loved one and a pleasant experience. Both I and my husband are happy.
I still remember our unforgettable vacation on a yacht with my wife. It was a wonderful weekend, I didn’t even think that I would get so many impressions. It seems like only two days, but it feels like a week’s rest. Just super. The wind in your face, amazing views, and most importantly – this is something new, not boring.