- Cost. Due to the fact that the yacht is smaller and narrower than the catamaran, and the ship itself is cheaper, so renting it will also cost you less.
- Controllability. The yacht can sail very dynamically, turn quickly, heel, and accelerate. From the point of view of handling, it is more interesting.
- Mooring. The yacht is narrower and more maneuverable. Accordingly, it will be easier for you to find a place to moor in the marina, plus it will cost less.
- Spaciousness and good layout. All cabins are spaced apart, on the same level, well insulated. The area of the catamaran is much larger than that of the yacht with the same length.
- Stability at sea. Due to their design, catamarans are much more stable than yachts. This is great news for those who are seasick.
- Little sediment. Here in the Maldives, this is an important advantage, thanks to which you can come close to the shallow water.
- Safety. The catamaran has a very high buoyancy. It will not roll over and drown even in a violent storm.