Motor yacht Princess 42 is a well-maintained medium-sized motor yacht, ideal for a small company (up to 12 people on board).
Comfort, functionality and speed are well combined here, and all this at a relatively low cost. Motor yacht Princess 42 is perfect for all those who are interested in chartering a yacht in Phuket for reasonable money.
The rental price includes:
- Transfer from – to hotel, villa or airport
- Use of the yacht and its boat for 8 hours with the captain and crew.
- Daily 4-hour engine operation
- Free soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee, snacks and fruit.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages: Singha beer, 1 bottle of champagne and 2 bottles of white wine.
- National Park Fees
- Use of on-board equipment: snorkeling kit, LED TV.
- Yacht insurance
- 7% local tax
The rental price does not include:
- Thai or Western gourmet lunch at an additional charge from THB 1,500 with set menus
- Additional alcoholic beverages
- Fuel allowance for additional hour 5000 baht per hour (40000 baht for Similan Islands)
- Travel and medical insurance, cancellation and curtailment insurance (highly recommended)
- Crew tips
The cost of a 4-hour charter in Phuket for half a day:
Low season – from May 1 to October 31: 72,000 Thai baht.
High season – November 1 to April 30: THB 85,000 (except peak season, only 8-hour charters available)
The cost of an 8-hour charter in Phuket:
Low season – from May 1 to October 31: 90,000 Thai baht.
High season – from November 1 to April 30: 100,000 Thai baht.
High season – from December 20 to January 10: 120,000 Thai baht.