The Princess 42 is a well-maintained mid-size motor yacht, ideal for a small company (up to 12 people on board). It combines comfort, functionality and speed well, all at a relatively low cost.
The Princess 42 yacht is perfect for all those who are interested in renting a yacht in Phuket for reasonable money.
The rental price includes:
- Transfer from – to hotel, villa or airport
- Use of the yacht and her boat for 8 hours with the captain and crew.
- Daily 4-hour engine operation
- Complimentary soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee, snacks and fruits.
- Complimentary alcoholic drinks: Singha beer, 1 bottle of champagne and 2 bottles of white wine.
- National park fees
- Use of onboard equipment: snorkelling kit, LED TV.
- Yacht insurance
- 7% local tax
The rental price does not include:
- Thai or Western gourmet lunch at an additional cost of THB 1,500 with fixed menus
- Additional alcoholic drinks
- Fuel surcharge for additional hour 5,000 baht per hour (40,000 baht for Similan Islands)
- Travel and medical insurance, cancellation and reduction insurance (highly recommended)
- Tipping the crew
The cost of a 4-hour charter in Phuket for half a day:
Low season – May 1st to October 31st: THB 72,000.
High season – November 1st to April 30th: THB 85,000 (excluding peak season, only 8 hour charters available)
Cost of 8 hour charter in Phuket:
Low season – May 1st to October 31st: THB 90,000
High season – November 1st to April 30th: THB 100,000
High season – December 20 to January 10: THB 120,000
There are no reviews yet.