A yacht trip is not only about visiting interesting places, sights, and excursions. It doesn’t matter which tour you choose. Still there will be some crossings on the high seas. You will anchor in the bays without going ashore. What to do on a yacht during your free time? In this article, we will try to give you the answer to this important question.
- Reading or writing. While moving along some beautiful scenic places, or just sailing on the high seas, you find yourself in an amazing atmosphere unusual for our everyday life. Due to that, some new interesting thoughts may appear in your head. Maybe you’ll want to write them down. Or you can relax in the sun in some cozy lagoon. You can read there for your pleasure. In short, sailing is conducive for both reading and writing.
- Many of those who have been on such a cruise note the amazing beauty of the coastal landscapes. The charming sunrises and sunsets that can be seen only in the open sea, you will not experience on land. All these are great scenes for your camera. So it will be good if you take your camera with you.
- This is a logical option for what to do on the high seas. Fishing is a little different from what many are used to on lakes and rivers. But the catch here can be much more interesting. As a rule, there are fishing tackles on board of a yacht and such activities may even be included in the tour price.
- What kind of party do you think you can organize on the high seas, or somewhere away from people? That’s right, the coolest one! If you went on a yacth tour with your own company, you can arrange whatever you want on board, and no complaints from neighbors. In short, it all depends only on your imagination.
- Diving on a yacht. Sea cruise routes are almost always made so that you will visit places of interest for diving. Coral reefs, tropical fish, rays, or even the ruins of flooded cities and shipwrecked ships. The sea bottom has many interesting things to see. You don’t need any special skills to go underwater. Even if you have never tried scuba diving before. The tour description will contain information about such an option.
- Swimming and sunbathing in the open sea. Of course, it’s hard to imagine a vacation at sea without swimming and sunbathing. You will also have such an opportunity on a board of a yacht, we can go without it. You can jump from the boat side into the water, like if from a jump ramp. Or you can sunbathe on the deck. In a word, there are plenty of options for this kind of rest. Remember, you can get sunburn very quickly on the high seas. So don’t forget to bring your sunscreen.
- Master class on yacht management. This option is almost always offered. A professional skipper will give you several “driving lessons” on the high seas. So that you can not only relax and unwind. But also gain useful new practical skills in handling small boats.
- Exotic entertainment. Sometimes the cruise program is made in such a way that you are offered original entertainment, for example, yoga classes in the morning and evening on this yoga tour in Turkey, or for example, a visit to the Cleopatra Baths, underwater thermal springs.
In any case, no matter how the program of your tour was made, it will definitely be richer and more interesting than rest on the beach and in the hotel which we all know very well, even during the transitions and parking lots you will find what to do on a yacht.