The pearl of the Adriatic and Mediterranean seas is Croatia. This country is among the regions with high yacht development. She deserved this title due to a large number of charter yachts (about 2 thousand) and developed infrastructure.
The state includes more than a thousand different islands with wonderful bays, coasts, and towns. It is divided into two regions:
- Northern, which represents Istria;
- Central and Southern, referred to as Dalmatia.
The Northern Dalmatia includes the Kornati Archipelago, the cities of Zadar and Šibenik. To Central – Rogoznica, Split and the islands of Hvar and Vis, and to the South – the city of Dubrovnik, the islands of Lastovo and Korcula. These places are the most popular among the guests.
If the rest on a yacht for you will be the first time, then it is worthwhile to accumulate personal experience from this country.
This is because:
- Croatia’s location in a beautiful climate zone and the presence of beautiful natural resources;
- summer time is calm and the sea is warm;
- pure water;
the possibility of planning a yacht trip with pedestrian crossings due to the abundance of marinas and islands (transitions are short, totaling only 15-25 miles);
- for beginners – a great way to adapt to sea conditions, “fill” the hand for sailing on a yacht;
- the territorial location is an excellent guarantee of protection against storms (islands and archipelagoes form the shield);
- the ability to hide in the bay when the weather deteriorates (only 1-2 hours);
- magnificent Croatian coast, providing ease of navigation.
Renting a yacht in Croatia, everyone will look at this corner of the world from a new perspective. However, only here there is a chance to visit the islands, which are not accessible to ordinary tourists, and, therefore, you can retire and enjoy the natural beauty. And we will be able to provide you with the whole range of pleasures when organizing an individual tour.
Contact our managers and specify all the requirements for your dream trip.