* all costs are indicated for one week per person with a crew of 8 people
Sailing yacht – 695 euros per person
Catamaran – 990 euros per person
The tour price includes:
- a place in a comfortable double cabin and a week’s stay on a yacht
- group transfer airport – marina – airport
- professional skipper (captain) services
- training in practical skills of sailing yacht management
- additional boat (dinghy) for disembarkation
- set of bed linen and towels
- WiFi access
- final cleaning of the yacht
- branded T-shirts for each guest
- pleasant surprises from “Sparks Life Worldwide”
- air travel
- onboard cash desk (purchase of food, parking in marinas) – (100-200 euros)
- medical insurance (Active rest)
- REFUNDABLE Yacht Security Deposit (250-315 Euro)
Arrival at the airport of Athens, check-in on the yacht at 16.00 – 17:00. Purchase of food, safety briefing.
According to the weather conditions and the wishes of the crew, we are working on a previously prepared route.
Route: Athens – about. Aegina (18.8 NM = 3.1 hours)
Route: about. Aegina – Fr. Poros (16.5 NM = 2.75 hours)
Route: about. Poros – about. Ermioni (20.8 NM = 3.4 hours)
Route: about. Ermioni – Spetses (10.3 NM = 2 hours)
Route: Spetses – about. Hydra (31.3 NM = 5 hours)
Route: about. Hydra-o. Poros – Moni Island – Athens (45.6 NM = 7.6 hours)
In the morning, at 9.00, the yacht is handed over (check-out). Flight home.
Our sailing yacht
Spacious snow white sailing yacht of 2020, capacity up to 8 people. Guests have at their disposal 4 double cabins, 3 bathrooms, a galley with everything necessary for cooking. Resting places at the bow and at the stern.
Team of professionals
- Only great reviews and recommendations.
- Attentive to clients inside and out;
- Infects with positive, on board the yacht everyone is good, calm and understandable.
- An excellent playlist has been selected. Individual approach to everyone.
- In all weather conditions, it creates favorable living conditions on board. There is not a single client who was “seasick” or felt bad on board. There are a number of steps to take to improve your Great Mood.
- Most of the clients apply again for further travel.
Submit your application
We are waiting for you on the next cruise with your family, your friends and we assure you that once you have tried yachting, you will want to sail again and again! And we will be happy to fill your life with sparks and brilliance – Sparks Life!
Frequently asked questions
If the weather turns bad, will the tour be postponed?
As a rule, we work in the high season, and at this time the region is dry and warm, so the likelihood of a severe storm, due to which it will be necessary to postpone the tour, is very small. However, in matters of the weather, you cannot be 100% sure of anything, so in such situations the tour is postponed. In this case, all the details will be discussed with you individually.
Can I go on the tour alone if there is no company?
Yes, this option is possible. In this case, you are not booking a boat, but only a separate cabin. If there is a sufficient minimum number of people, the tour will take place on the scheduled dates.
Is the COVID-19 pandemic being safe on board?
Yes, there are special safety recommendations for ships due to the COVID-19 pandemic. After each tour, the vessel undergoes a special cleaning. On a yacht, you can minimize contact with other people, besides there is no one «superfluous» there, so no one gets infected during the cruise.
Is yacht insurance included in the price?
All boats rented by charter companies are insured, however you and all team members will need to take out travel medical insurance (for active sports).
Can I choose a cabin on the tour?
You rent a yacht entirely for your group. You decide among yourself who will be in which cabin. As a rule, cabins do not differ much from each other in terms of space and comfort. If you are not booking a yacht, but a separate cabin, then you can choose from the options that are currently available.
What to do if motion sickness occurs?
Almost half of all people face this unpleasant phenomenon to one degree or another, but fortunately, there are several simple things that will help you in such a situation. Here they are: Seasickness on a yacht what to do?
Do you buy plane tickets?
The cost of tickets is not included in the tour price, you buy tickets yourself separately. But our experts are ready to help you in this matter. They will advise you on how, where and when it is best to do it.
Information for travelers
Journey on a yacht across the Adriatic
Features of yachting in Croatia
Features of a holiday on a yacht in Montenegro
Top-5 affordable yachts from the best shipyards
How does life on a yacht look like during a cruise?
How to save on a yacht charter?