Mahe – La Digue – Cocos Islands – Praslin – Grande Seur – Curieuse – Saint Pierre – Mahe
New Year is always something special, so why not celebrate it in a special place? Many go north in search of snow and Santa Claus, but we suggest you travel south, in the Seychelles cruise. You can soak up the warm tropical sun, swim in the ocean and sail on a snow-white catamaran. The local natives still believe in magic, and spirits live in the forests. Who has not seen the Seychelles in its history. Vasco da Gama sailed here back in 1502 and opened the Amirant Islands to the world, there were also Madagascar pirates and all kinds of treasure seekers. And already in the XX century, the famous Jacques-Yves Cousteau showed the whole world the real wealth of the Seychelles – their diverse underwater world.
Tour cost: 1.990 EUR per person.
Included in the price:
- Accommodation on the catamaran during the trip – 7 days;
- 3 meals a day;
- Professional captain;
- Transfer from the airport and back;
- Travel videography;
- Small trips on an inflatable motor boat;
- Cleaning the catamaran after the trip;
- Fuel for the entire route;
- Bed linen + towels;
- T-shirts with a branded print.
- Comfort package.Additionally paid:
Flight to Mahe – 790 euros per person;
Book a place on the cruise