Yacht voyages can brighten up your vacation, giving you some new incredible emotions and impressions. Most importantly, you physically move away from your usual routine on land. Worries and problems at sea are completely different from what you are used to. This is just what you need when you can no longer cope with your stresses. Relieve stress with yachting – this is a great idea!
Another good news is that you can go on a cruise at any time of the year. Although to different places. From October to April, you can go to the Caribbean countries or Thailand. From May to September – to any country in the Mediterranean Sea. The high season begins at this time in these regions when the air temperature will be more than + 25°C, and the water temperature is sufficient for comfortable swimming or diving. In the high season, there are almost no storms and strong winds – ideal conditions for yachting. So you can go to sea any time you are stressed out.
Studies show that even a small change of scenery, a short voyage, has a very beneficial effect on the human psyche. Those who have already tried yachting noted this amazing effect of renewal. A person seems to be rebooted and again ready to work at 100%! People return to the sea again and again. In addition to stress-relieving action, yachting is also the opportunity to:
- spend some time with family and friends.
- get some new interesting experience.
- practice diving, snorkeling, or fishing.
- visit places that cannot be reached from land.
- retire where there will be no tourists.
But yachts are very expensive, you say! Indeed, the cost can be quite high. But you do not need to buy it to go on a sea journey. In any marina, you’ll find several charter companies that rent their boats of different shapes and sizes. In most cases, you will be offered a minimum tour of one day, or some more continuous options – fr 7, 10, or 14 days. You choose the boat and the route, you are provided with a professional skipper who will sail your ship. So you have nothing to worry about.
The price of a weekly tour on a medium-sized boat can be about 1000…3000 € per person (this is an average cost; the total cost is influenced by many factors).
Relieve stress with yachting. How to organize it?
Besides, you can rent a yacht not to visit certain places. To organize a party with friends, this option is also possible. Here are some tips on how to do it better:
- Find a suitable boat. Tell managers about your plans, they will help you find a suitable vessel with enough space. For example, a catamaran. When choosing, you have to take into account the total number of guests. On average, yachts and catamarans are designed for about 10-15 people. A bigger company will need a bigger ship.
- Take care of the details. If a charter company is engaged in the organization of parties, at the very beginning clarify what they can provide you. Find out what will have to be ordered separately. You also should clarify what things can be taken on board, and what things are prohibited. Safety rules must not be violated under any circumstances.
- Take care of the invitations. Guests must arrive on time so as not to delay the yacht. Because it will no longer be possible to get to your party after sailing and latecomers will be out of business.
- If you are dividing the budget among all the participants of the party, immediately decide on the set amount and try not to exceed it for additional costs.
Yachting is an interesting and unique experience. It will help you not only relieve stress but also spend some time with friends and family. You will relax your body and soul, and return to your usual routines with renewed vigor. Active rest is always better than a passive one.