Luxury yacht charter
It makes no sense to talk for a long time about what incredible emotions and delight you experience on board the yacht, you just need to feel them. It is available on any yacht, even the simplest one, and on a luxury superyacht you also get comfort and extra-class service. Here we will take a quick look at what it means to rent a luxury yacht, what are the features of the charter of such vessels, and where to find the right boat. Naturally, renting a luxury yacht will not cost you cheap, but "luxury" is a fairly large segment, there are both affordable and transcendental options, so there will be plenty to choose from. If we compare the budget for renting a yacht with a hotel room (and when people choose the option of a seaside vacation, they compare it), it turns out that instead of a boring lazy vacation on the beach, you can rent a boat for the same money and enjoy a sea trip full of discoveries. Luxury yachts can also be compared in value to renting a room in a hotel - the best, five-star. That is, you get about the same level of comfort as in an expensive hotel and at the same time the mobility of the yacht is an excellent choice for those who love travel and comfort.
When and where to rent luxury cruising yachts?
You can rent a luxury yacht anytime, any day of the year. Of course, yacht tourism is highly dependent on weather conditions, but in winter and summer you can find a place where the weather is ideal for going out to sea.
- Early spring, summer and early autumn are the best time to charter a yacht in Europe. High season here is all summer months, and May and September are considered the beginning and end of the season, it is during these months that you can rent a luxury yacht at the best price. Here's where to go:
- Eastern Mediterranean - This includes Greece, Turkey, Croatia and Montenegro. These are countries with well-developed tourist infrastructure, besides, a vacation on a superyacht will cost you less than in the West.
- The Western Mediterranean Sea is primarily Spain, Italy and France (Cote d'Azur, Corsica, and Sicily, Balearic Islands). There you can experience a taste of luxury. That there is only fashionable Monaco.
- North of Europe. It does not necessarily strive for sand and palm trees. Norwegian fjords are no less beautiful than the sands of southern Europe. And of course the best time to hike north is summer. Feel like a tough Viking on a steep boat!
- Late autumn, winter and early Vesta - the time of sea cruises in the tropics and the southern hemisphere. The season here lasts from October to April:
- If you want to get away from winter and frost for New Years and Christmas, we recommend you the Caribbean, Mexico, and the South of the USA. It will be warm and dry there at this time - ideal weather for a sea cruise.
- Another popular destination is the islands of the Indian Ocean (Maldives, Seychelles) - an active yachting season also begins there in winter.
- In winter, you can also consider Southeast Asia (Thailand or Indonesia), or the UAE (this is where the Formula 1 competition takes place).
Naturally, the earlier you book the boat, the cheaper it will cost you. This also applies to luxury yacht charter. The best option is early harrowing 6 months before the high season. To make the right choice, it is best to consult a professional.
Luxury yacht for rent through a broker
If you want to charter a superyacht (no matter where and when), then you must understand that vessels of this class are ordered through a special broker. This specialist will guide you from the very first consultation to the end of the charter, taking upon himself the solution of all organizational issues. The first point is the choice of a specific vessel and route, based on the wishes of the client (vessel size, style, equipment, manufacturer, year of production, and the presence of various systems on board that provide comfort and coziness). Naturally, all this must be consistent with the chosen route, for the indicated dates, taking into account the logistics system, etc. When all the conditions for renting a luxury yacht are agreed upon, you sign a contract and make the required prepayment. As a rule, when renting such boats, an all-inclusive scheme is used (food, drinks, entertainment, etc.). And then the crew of your vessel will deal with the issues of landing and services on board. But if in the process any questions arise, they can be resolved through your broker.